You can book motorhome hire, check live availability and pricing for all our motorhomes. Either search by date to see which motorhomes are available on your dates or select your ideal motorhome and check availability. Pets are welcome in our pet-friendly motorhome, but no pets in our other motorhomes please.
Collecting and returning your motorhome
Collection days are Monday – Friday. If you need a weekend collection, please contact us before booking and we will accommodate this if we can.
Standard collection time is 12.00 – 13.00
Standard return time is 9.30 – 10.30
You can extend these times by adding early collection or late return when you book. There’s more flexibility on collection and return times in Low and Mid season, so please contact us if you would like to collect or return outside our standard times.
Before booking, please read the following important information
Festivals: Our motorhomes cannot be taken to festival sites without prior approval. Please contact us before booking.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not allowing our motorhomes to be taken to Germany for Euro 24
Drivers: The conditions of our insurance are as follows:
– Driver(s) must be between 25 and 70 years of age, have held a full UK or EU licence for at least two years and have no endorsements except for speeding offences.
– Driver(s) must not have more than 3 penalty points.
– Driver(s) must not have been involved in more than one at-fault incident in the last 3 years
– Driver(s) must not have had their licence suspended for any period within the last 3 years.
– Driver(s) must not have obtained a BA(banned) DD(dangerous driving) or UT(theft) conviction.
Driver information including licence number must be provided to verify driving history. Any motoring claims, accidents, convictions or penalty points must be declared and may affect insurance cover
If you have any concerns about these requirements, please contact us before booking
For our full terms and conditions, click here
Main photo by Khachik Simonian on Unsplash