Skip to content

Travelling to Europe

If you’re planning an adventure beyond the UK, you can take any of our motorhomes to any EU country. Please let us know at the time of booking, as our standard insurance and breakdown cover is not valid outside the UK.

Ferry to France

Select the EU-hire option when booking, and we can provide the following in addition to the standard UK hire package.
• Comprehensive EU insurance cover for 1 driver
• EU breakdown cover
• VE103: Vehicle on hire certificate

We will also provide the following equipment which is commonly required when driving in Europe
• High visibility reflective jackets (enough for the maximum number of berths)
• Warning triangle
• Headlamp beam deflectors
• UK sticker
• First aid kit

We will ask you to tell us which countries the vehicle will be taken to and through.

PLEASE NOTE: We are not allowing our motorhomes to be taken to Germany for Euro 24

It is your responsibility to check the specific requirements for the countries you are travelling to and through, and bring any additional equipment required. For example, breathalyser kits required for driving in France. You should also check the requirements for your personal documentation and make sure you have these with you.
Check the latest information on the Government website