We know that many people love their pets and welcome them in our pet-friendly motorhomes. But others may be allergic to pet hair, so we operate a strict no-pets policy, except in dedicated pet-friendly motorhomes. Please inform us at the time of booking if you want to take a pet, so we can make sure your booking is for a pet-friendly motorhome.
We will ask for some details of your pet and based on this information, we will accept bookings for fully house-trained, well behaved, small – medium sized dogs. Please contact us about any other pets you would like to bring. Bookings must be for a dedicated pet-friendly motorhome, additional charges and conditions apply.
- You can bring 1 small-medium sized dog for the standard pet-friendly price. There is an additional charge of £5 per night for any additional pets.
- The maximum number of pets per motorhome is 1 medium sized dog or 2 small dogs.
- A one-off preparation and cleaning charge of £60 applies for pet-friendly bookings.
- In addition to our standard refundable security deposit of £950, there will be an additional £500 pet security deposit, this is also refundable provided there are no issues when the motorhome is returned.
- Pets must not be left unattended inside the motorhome
- Seat covers will be fitted in pet-friendly motorhomes and must remain in place at all times during your hire.
- Pets are not allowed on the front (cab) seats
- Pets are not allowed on beds.
- You will need to bring your own pet bed.
- For the safety of you and your pet, you must ensure your pet is secure whilst the motorhome is moving.
If we find evidence that a pet has been taken in one of our motorhomes without permission, a £250 charge will be deducted from your security deposit, in addition to any additional cleaning or damage charges.